Certified Translator Stamp
The ATIS allows certified translators members in good standing of the Association to use a Certified Translator Stamp as a seal of recognized professional standards. A Certified Translator Stamp is a physical stamp, property of the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Saskatchewan (ATIS).
To receive an ATIS Certified Translator Stamp, certified members must fill in and sign the consent form. The form is then reviewed by the ATIS to validate its content and ensure good standings with the ATIS prior to mailing the stamp.
A Certified Translator Stamp must not be used for any other purpose, including without limitation the certification of other translators’ translations and documents. The use of a Certified Translator Stamp without being a certified member in good standing of the ATIS is considered fraud.
The ATIS publishes on its website the list of the members entrusted with the stamps for transparency and safety. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the ATIS President immediately.
Certified Translator Stamps delivered in 2022-2023
- Cliveti, Monica for the following language combination: English to Romanian
- Jerret, Robert for the following language combination: French to English
- Quezada, Sergio for the following language combination: English to Spanish
- Roberto Camba Baldomar for the following language combination: English to Spanish
- Tian, Bo for the following language combination: Chinese to English; English to Chinese
Policy regarding the Certified Translator Stamp