I need the services of a translator. Where can I find one?
The ATIS lists all associate and certified translators in good standing with the association. Use the ATIS directory to explore various options in different language combinations. In addition, you will be able to contact our members through the ATIS website. Any questions about the work (e.g., time frame, fees, etc.) should be directed to the translator. Also, include detailed contact information in your message to allow the translator to verify your identity before engaging directly by email. If the translator does not reply within two days, or if you don't find the professional you need, don't hesitate to contact ATIS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- I am looking for a job. Does ATIS have jobs for interpreters and translators?
- I speak several languages fluently. Can I write the associate-level exam for each on the same day?
- I have been a translator for a number of years. How can I become a member of ATIS?
- I want in! How do I become a certified interpreter or translator?
- My language pair does not include English, or is very rare. Can I still join ATIS?