I am looking for a job. Does ATIS have jobs for interpreters and translators?
No. We do not hire interpreters or translators. However, we do receive requests for interpretation and translation services from various companies and distribute these to our members for their consideration. That is one of the perks of the membership. For all other positions, check our Jobs section to consult our current postings.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- I speak several languages fluently. Can I write the associate-level exam for each on the same day?
- I have been a translator for a number of years. How can I become a member of ATIS?
- I need the services of a translator. Where can I find one?
- I want in! How do I become a certified interpreter or translator?
- My language pair does not include English, or is very rare. Can I still join ATIS?