How do I become a member?
In order to become a member of ATIS, candidates must pass the ATIS admission exam, which is a translation of approximately 175 to 200 words. Certified translators from other provincial translation associations or orders in Canada may apply for membership if they are members in good standing of the other association or order.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- My language pair does not include English, or is very rare. Can I still join ATIS?
- Do you offer continuing education?
- What are the advantages of being a member of ATIS?
- How much do ATIS members charge for their services?
- How much does it cost to write the exam?